Lost $5 playing Black Jack (so far). (at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino)
Oh, just laying in bed watching Crocodile Dundee at 9p.m. on a Friday night.
Livin la vida loca.
Courtney Campbell Causeway Pedestrian Trail
The trail is 4 miles long and runs along Highway 60 from Tampa to Clearwater. In the bottom picture, the trail bridge is on the left and the causeway bridge (for vehicles) is on the right.
This is all kinds of WRONG. I went 7 miles in 92 minutes, putting my pace around 13 minutes which is okay in my book since I’ve never run more than 5 miles.
If you use Runkeeper, do not assume it is correct. If you lose your GPS signal, your distance and pace will be way off. I don’t even know how the mile markers got out of order. This app is on crack. Whatever.
I did 7.
Photos of the trail to follow.
1. I have the next 5-days off from work. I wanted to go out of town, but with the cost of my race in Miami next month it just wasn’t feasible. I guess I’ll just have to stay here and go fishing and biking. *sarcastic sad trombone*
2. Longer distance training starts today. Tonight’s goal - 6 miles. I want to be up to 10 by this time in April. Advice from any of you long distance runners / marathoners is welcome.
3. The goIfer is taking me to the Hard Rock Casino tomorrow night. I’m going to wear my new heels (finally) and lose some money.
4. H20 my gawd why is it so challenging to drink water. I freaking hate it.
5. I’m going to check out a new place to run tonight if the weather cooperates. If I like it, pics will be forthcoming.
I’ve figured out that I suck at taking mirror pics. I didn’t grow up in a “selfie” generation. It feels awkward and looks it, too. This is why I rarely take them, but I’ve had several people ask for more so here ya go.
I am totally lacking in the motivation department today. Fingers crossed the weather lets up enough for me to make the gym by 5:30. Tabata and ab attack tonight.
If I miss the start of class it’s going to take some serious pep talking to myself to power through a workout on my own.
Today is one of those days I need peer pressure and someone to yell at me.